Tuesday 19 March 2013

March Guest DT Member - Audrey Underwood

I have the pleasure of being the Guest Designer this month. Now it also happen that Mel is a friend, a beautiful friend, a creative friend with a heart of gold.
I’m not about to rave about these moulds because Mel is my friend I genuinely loved working with these. The silicon mould itself is soft and pliable and the resin, which you'll find HERE ,is the best thing I've used in moulds to date.
I'll be honest, I was both excited and hesitant when I got my package to get started. The resin scared me a bit, but I shouldn't of worried, it was all so easy to use.

Here's some shots of the pieces I made.

With Easter not far away, how could I not use the Bunny Cameo for an Easter project.

Happy Easter Frame




I love this little guy and I will use frame over and over again.

You'll find Bunny Cameo HERE

The Ornate Frame HERE




Got to Love Baby Bunny Kisses











Play Wall Hanging



Flying Bird HERE

Dancing Fairy Cameo HERE







This one was a little challenging, but I do like a challenge and it was probably my favourite of all the pieces. It was a little gift for Mel to help promote her business.









I absolutley loved playing with these moulds. I've made a supply of them so that if I need one it's ready to go.

Keep a eye on the Blog because I know Mel has some awesome new moulds being released now.

Thanks so much for having me Miss Mel, it's been a pleasure.

Happy Creating


Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Mold Removal Toronto ★ 100% FREE Estimates
    ☎ Call Now (647) 694-3617 Low Cost Mold Removal Contractor ✔ Visit Website NOW.
    s of Mould Removal Jobs Completed in Ontario. Restoration Company in Toronto.
    toronto mold removal

    Also more details click here

    ReplyDelete